Hello and welcome to my blog,

I would like to share here my experience with studying and living in Scotland.
My hope is that the posts might turn out to be useful, entertaining or inspiring.
I wish to capture the sheer beauty of this country, my adventures and also offer some insider tips.

Keep in touch!

Monday 3 February 2014

Day 3, Let´s just have a walk around, shall we?

Sunday 2.2.2014

Today I decided to walk around the city in the daylight. So I finally had the chance to admire Scottish architecture and design. Honestly said, Scottish people do have really good taste. Similarly to Holland for example the rarely have curtains and this allows such currious people as I am to have a secret look at how it looks inside their homes. Without exaggeration I have to stop myself from knocking on every single door and saying: "Hi there, can I live here please?".

Almost all the buldings are designed in a sort of "castle look". Really the saying "my house, my castle" has just a whole new meaning here. During one of my walks I discovered this kindergarden and it made me reflect on my early days of having to go to a horrible square building and how happy I was everytime I was allowed to leave it and run home. If I had such a kindergarden as is on the picture bellow, I would be more than happy to leave home and sprint towards it.
If I had such a kindergarden I would be sprinting there every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment